Okay guys I know that I'm really picky, but bear with me. I need a guitar with the following attributes:

Mahogany Body
Original Floyd Rose
24 Fret Neck

Pickups don't matter, I can change them. Also I'm looking for something that is somewhat pretty and good quality (not $499.99 on music123.com), but without costing me several thousand bucks!

I tried Warmoth.com but they only do 22 Fret Necks.
I like the Schecter Synyster Custom, but that doesnt come out for a while and I'd rather not get someone else's signature guitar.

I know this is hard but if anyone can find something plz let me know.
Main setup:

ESP Eclipse
PRS Torero SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head, 2x12 cab
FX: Crybaby Slash Wah, Ibanez TS9x, Mesa Boogie Throttle Box, Boss TU-2, BF-3, DD-3, PS-6, RC-3, etc.
Check out Jacksons. I think some of them have mahogany bodies.

Schecter C-1's are mahogany, have 24 frets and you can get them with Floyd's.

Ibanez make a lot of great guitars. They make their own locking trems, too, which are equal, if not, better than some floyd roses.
www.carvin.com

You can tell them exactly what you want. And they build it for you
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
I couldnt find anything with mahogany body but here ya go, i think these are all alder body with maple top. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+306241+4294967211+4294966835+4294966815+15+200998&page=1
Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

Quote by AsianPirate
poop in your pants. it gets all the girls.

Member of the, "What the **** does this cool smiley mean!?" Society. PM SGRocker0791 to join.
Click Here
ESP LTD MH-400, and when needed swap the LFR for an OFR. But they may make 1000 series that come with OFR stock. A full ESP will probably be outta your price range.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
does the RR1 not have an OFR?

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
Caparison Dellinger not OFR but Schaller which is just as good and easier to hit flutters on it. Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR as well, Dean Dimebag Series as well.