I'm gettin sick of my electric and I wanna get an acoustic guitar.
I only have about 75-100$ to spend.
What kind should i get?
If possible, leave a link to the guitar.
Thanks
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+306250+7&page=1

That will pretty much show you any choices you might have but i dont think any of them will be very good...100 dollars isnt much for a guitar..thats how much one of the ****ty ones from Target or some store like that are. I got no clue whats the best for the price, im sure theyre all pretty much the same. BUt the Wasburn D100 is 130 i think, id go with that if you dont want to spend more then a 100, its only 30 bucks more...
almost every beginner set costs around 90-100 bucks. Fender is a good choice, but let me tell u one thing: Never, ever get an Esteban guitar! I know someone who did and it broke apart 2 days after getting it.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
Thanks people,
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
In this price range all the guitars you look at will sound pretty much the same. The key is to find a guitar that stays in tune. Washburn has a cheap line that stays in tune so I would recomend getting the cheapest washburn you can find.
Not taking any online orders.
For a decent acoustic, you wont find that much of quality at $100. Basically, you'll have to find something used if you want a decent sound at that price. Make sure the bridge isn't lifting up, and that there aren't any obvious problems. The biggest thing is just to play it and see what it sounds like. If it sounds good to you, then that's all that really matters.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
I agree w/the others and would advise saving a little more money and getting a better (more expensive) guitar. But for $100. I'd go w/the Washburn.
Quote by CorduroyEW
In this price range all the guitars you look at will sound pretty much the same. The key is to find a guitar that stays in tune. Washburn has a cheap line that stays in tune so I would recomend getting the cheapest washburn you can find.

Plus find one that you think LOOKS good. I've always like blueburst and the emerald green burst.
To get a good sounding acoustic guitar, a dreadnought body style is the best to chose. Then consider at least one in the "quality" catagory
price range 0f $600.00 and up, on retail web sites as one of the places to go. www.musiciansfriend, www.music123.com for example.
As for price range, look for one with as much solid wood construction you can find. Solid spruce top, solid mahogany body.
Just an example is the Washburn D-32SW Timbercraft dreadnought. It has an electric version also. It has a solid spruce top, and sold mahogany body. It's worth saving the extra bucks for this guitar over cheaper Asian models with no soul for tone, sound, or projection.
If you want only American made. look closely at the Martin DX-1. It also comes in a model that's electric/acoustic too.
The Alvarez AD-60 and elctric AD-60SC are other choices.