Hey,

I saw the Gibson LP 60's neck and it's in the color i want - desert burst.... it's good b/c it's got the flame top. but, what about the price? Is this the cheapest it'll get? Anyone ever see these for cheaper? Will the price be bound to go up soon? Let me know, b/c i'm looking at getting one.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Standard-60s-Neck-Electric-Guitar?sku=517188
as far as I know thats pretty much the standard price i see them at. Of coarse you could look for a used one on ebay.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Ebay or buying used would be the only way to find it cheaper.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
No way, desert burst looks incredible. Id definitely get it.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
i wish the desert burst had gold hardware..
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
i adore the Gecko finish...
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...