Its a great video, but i like Stevie's voice better though on that song, but Jack Bruce is amazing, he can't hurt to be added in a band
wow, awsome video. that buddy through and through, love the vocals. i like setvies playing on the song better, but buddy can sing like no other.
Jesus that first vocal. ****ing...

Its really good but I'm gonna have to stay true to Stevie. I like his version a little better
Quote by ~AdNy
wow, awsome video. that buddy through and through, love the vocals. i like setvies playing on the song better, but buddy can sing like no other.

I agree, Stevie is a more complex player...
excellent stuff from buddy, but as said above SRV's version has the edge.

still, you got to hand it to buddy that his version is the original (?) recorded in 1969.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Buddy Miles on the drums in that vid too I believe, great lineup!

You can't really compare SRV and Buddy, without Buddy SRV wouldn't have been half the guitarist he ended up being. Buddy is a legend, if you can catch him him live -do it! He still puts on a great show.
haha, i posted this video a while ago on here, i love it.
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by tossom
Buddy Miles on the drums in that vid too I believe, great lineup!

Yeah it is an amazing lineup. The other videos from that recording session Roland Kirk is in there (check out Stormy Monday and Kansas City.) Ha, is it me or at first glance does Buddy Miles look like an extremely sweaty fat woman?
you;re right, my first thought was "wtf, a fat black chick playing drums? first time i've EVER seen that "