Im trying to decide whether to buy this guitar. it has grover tuners and Duncan 59 + JB pup combo. It plays like a dream and does suit my styles, however, its 950 dollars which is alot for me.

just want some opinions if you think its worth it or not

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
ehh, I just don't think schecters put enough value into a guitar of that price. If it was around 600 it would be well worth it, but that price seems to high for me.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
you can get a standard american strat for that money.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
WTF that's a blackjack which is like a 400 dollar guitar, if you're outside of america then i could understand, but no, for 900 american dollars no...and i love schecters, i have one, just, even the schecter anniversary series is only 900 in guitar center, and those are the best they have, so order it off the internet
Quote by Chad11491
WTF that's a blackjack which is like a 400 dollar guitar, if you're outside of america then i could understand, but no, for 900 american dollars no...and i love schecters, i have one, just, even the schecter anniversary series is only 900 in guitar center, and those are the best they have, so order it off the internet

its in canadian funds, and thats including tax. its like 880 or so at my shop.

so that equals something like 690-750 american

and my main style is highly blues influenced metal

1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
oh and its a blackjack, but its also the diamond series

1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
you can get a standard american strat for that money

If you want buckers you don't buy a fender, fender doesn't have that good of a selection of guitars with buckers and mostly stock guitars with singles. Who cares If it's a schecter, it has twos of duncans best pickups, it has binding that's expensive. You get what tickles your fancy get what you want.
Well, if you're dead set on it, then it's not a bad guitar, but keep in mind that it seems over-priced, and maybe you should look at other guitars in that price area.
But if you're positive that this is the guitar for you, then go right ahead, Schecter is good and that guitar looks great.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by noah22791
you can get a standard american strat for that money.

Yeah he could, but AMR strats has a horrible overdriven tone and a way too skinny clean. And he likes the humbucker combination on the Schecter, AMR strat's doesn't have that.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
You could get an ibanez or a jackson, or just a different version of that guitar, i know that schecter rape all their models with about 50 models so their should be a cheaper equivalent