Never been a big fan of the low end Ibanezes with the exception of the Artcore series. It depends on your playing style, but the Artcore semi-hollows enter that range, and are nice guitars, in my opinion.

^And yeah, Epiphone makes all the other good stuff in that range.
Epiphone or OLP.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
i think the guitar youve been looking at is good, RGs are good in my opinion but as it was said the 321 is part of the lower end range ! i like the 370 and the 350's aswel ! ive tried all 3 and all were good to me
Guitars:
Schecter Tempest Extreme
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads?
Ibanez RG321MH

amp:
Lines 6 Spider II 30watt

FX:
Line 6 Pod XT Live
check out a schecter omen-6. im pretty sure theyre still 299. very versitle guitar, i love it.
Youve been............ THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!!!!!!
RG370DX. it suits basically every genre other than classic and heavy rock

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
As an epiphone user, an epiphone.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard.
Squire Fender Strat.
EMG 81 & 85 Pickups (still not fitted).
Marshall AVT100 2000.
Fender Frontman.
Dunlop Cry Baby.
D'addadrio Strings User.
Dunlop Plectrum User.
Levy's Strap user.
I say go with ibanez. I've got a gax70 and it's great. I had a epiphone lp-100 for a bit and i didnt really like it. Just try both brands and see which one sounds better.

-n
Tied to the pillars
a three day party
i break down the walls
and kills us all
with holy fingerrrrrrrssss..........
Quote by pierce34celtic
The 350 and 370 have horrible trems, and of course they're basswood, which is preference. For a hardtail, the Wizard II neck, mahogany body, for around $280, + new pups, can't go wrong with the RG321MH.

good point ! the 321 is a good choice

i also forgot to mention schecter in my last post but its already been mentioned now ! you should consider schecter i think there good guitars for the price
Guitars:
Schecter Tempest Extreme
Jackson JS30RR Rhoads?
Ibanez RG321MH

amp:
Lines 6 Spider II 30watt

FX:
Line 6 Pod XT Live
hey sorry to change the subject for a second but im looking for a half-stack and a head for somewhere around 800$ I am currently looking at the marshall MG100HDFX but I dont know what do you guys thing
schecter omen 6 for your heavier stuff
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
im also looking for a <300 guitar, and im considering the ibanez jetking 2s. havent gotten my hands on one yet, but just want to throw that out there--anyone have experience with the,?