so im learning surfing with the alien, or, trying to, and slowly progressing through it, ive got everything up to the first tapping solo, and im just wondering how i should approach it, should i start doing it really slow? or should i just figure out the pattern he plays and figure out when to change and whatnot and not really think about the tapping that much?
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Its really easy actually just approach it the way you do the rest of the song use the back of your pick for the tapping.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
i know about the pick tapping, but im asking like, should i slow tempo down, and play it slowly, making every note there, or should i just figure out when satriani changes notes and just tap above it?
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Always start slow, gradually increase up to speed. You'll progress much faster, rather than just blindly tapping, you'll risk playing it sloppy. All depends on how you progress and what you have achieved this past few years. Some can just tap it easily but others starts slow. But yeah, i'd really recommend you start SLOw.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
A note on the tapping section it is not normal pick tapping or tapping. Its actually tremolo picking but right over the 22nd fret so it sounds
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name