ok is there anything i can do to help it easier to play solos...bends, pull offs , doin loads of stuff fast that isnt harsh to my fingers. they have callouses but they still get sore and my finger tips now look like they have been burned with white bumps, red...omg!
there's only 1 way around it

build them up so they get immune to it
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
nope...not really a thing you can do. pretend to play over a pre-recorded solo by someone else, is an option, i suppose.
lmao ^ as has been stated earlier unreal, you just get used to it, you can always go for thicker strings if its really a problem, make sure you're doing your bends with more than one string, i always do it with at least two
apparently methelated spirit hardens your fingers for a while but ive never tried.
Member #29 of the Fender Armada. Pm Arlabester...
Co-Founder of the UG Hippie Club! PM me or Blynd_Snyper to join!

My Gear:
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Fender Blues Junior Amp
Korg Multi effects pedal
Peavey Millenium Bass
Peavey Bass Amp
Quote by audiorapist
lmao ^ as has been stated earlier unreal, you just get used to it, you can always go for thicker strings if its really a problem, make sure you're doing your bends with more than one string, i always do it with at least two

Thicker strings will actually make it tougher on the fingers, not easier. Practice and grow calluses and if you absolutely must, use lower gauge strings. 9's should do it (unless you're already using 9's in which case suck it up)
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail