hey i just got the new issue of guitar one i just watch the cd rom and i loved the tone matt bachand had it was cutting. i knowticed he was using a krankenstein but does anybody know what emgs he uses?

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
I know that he used to use an 81 and an 85, with the 85 in the bridge and the 81 in the neck, but I'm not sure if he still does this. Adam Dutkiewicz from Killswitch also uses an 85 and an 81 with the 85 in the bridge since it has more mid presence than the 81, which tends to cut a lot of mids.

EDIT: Apparently I type too slow.
thanks

Quote by Gabel
Simple. It's the amp. Getting EVH tone out of a Twin Reverb is as likely as Nazis supporting jews.
maybe this is just a rumor i dunno but ive heard that Adam Dutkiewicz has had a sixty in his bridge before

Quote by Gabel
Quote by guitarphillip
maybe this is just a rumor i dunno but ive heard that Adam Dutkiewicz has had a sixty in his bridge before

nope, I don't think he does that. Plus they don't REALLY use krank, I think they use some type of Marshalls.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?