i just started listening to these cats and i really like a couple of the tracks off the poison, any one else into them?
i dont care about your band.pretty soon here i'm gonna start a revolution. then you can be a funny little footnote on my epic ass.
iv heard a couple songs, i head "Tears Don't Fall" last week on HeadBangers Ball and they were pretty cool... I've heard 2 or 3 other songs but I don't remember how I go, or what they were caleed... But they were cool
yea tears, 4 words, and suffocating are my favorites
i dont care about your band.pretty soon here i'm gonna start a revolution. then you can be a funny little footnote on my epic ass.
I love their EP, No control being my favourite track and hand of blood a close second.
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
I saw a vid of them like a couple months ago and it was one of the stupidest songs i ever heard and i just seeen that tears dont fall and that song is awesome, vid too

the'r cover of sanitarium wasn't bad either
yeah, search.

their pretty good though. i like the video for hand of blood.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by Charlatan_001
Yeah they sound just like every other new metalcore band nowadays.

Exactly.
They have a few good songs, but their persistance of calling themselves heavy metal, and the fact that their non-good songs suck makes me not like them much.

Ps. use the other thread.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by Charlatan_001
Yeah they sound just like every other new metalcore band nowadays.

I really like them so please tell me these other bands that they sound so much like. Because if they are so similar I will like these other bands.
When Did this forum become the bitch forum you kids want the pop punk/emo forum even though they re more screamo but this is for hardcore/metalcore but i can t blame you your minds have obviously been f***ed over by it magazine and rough concert event such as the vans warped tour where this **** new punk/emo is exceptable
They are screamo! Their guitar riffs are sub-standard (consider: As I Lay Dying are on the lower end of hardcore technicality, yet beat Bullet with a stick), the lyrical content is, for want of a better term, gash, and they want everyone to believe they're death metal.

Therefore, screamo.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

i dunno about the rest
They sound nothing like Screamo bands like Saetia, Honeywell, pg.99, Orchid or Joshua Fit For Battle. Therefore calling them Death Metal is just as acceptable (i.e. not very) as calling them Screamo.

They are simply really bad Metalcore with typical Emo lyrics.
I don't think metalcore can have whiny vocals though.

Let's just agree that they're useless!
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

i dunno about the rest
Tears Don't Fall = Best chorus ever. I don't care how much you don't like them. I didn't like them at all until I heard that chorus. Hearts Burst Into Fire is a good song too. Nasty sounding Intro solo.
bullet was cool back in the day. now their new album just stuffs a big plate of horse testicles in your ears
Woah firecrotch did u realise this thread was 2 years old?

Anyway on topic, I used to like them but their newest album isnt as great.. I still do like a few songs off them..
We're having a break from all things BFMV related at the moment.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)