Hey guys,
I can't seem to get my intonation right. I'll set it, and then 5 minutes alter it will off again, maybe i never had it set to begin with. any suggestions would be welcome, the bridge on my guitar adjusts pretty much the same way as a fender style bridge.
thanks.
So do you have anything interesting to play?
I guess the only thing I can offer is to take it to a store; sorry I can't offer more than that.
Make sure you're in perfect tuning when you adjust those. And after adjusting the intonation, still keep it in perfect tuning. Remember to stretch your strings if they're new. Are your bridge lifted to set for 2-way dive or parallel to the body, set to 1-way?
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
its a hard tail, so neither.
So do you have anything interesting to play?
why dont you just get it set up?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Quote by Eclectia
its a hard tail, so neither.

Hardtail, so there shouldnt be any problem setting up the intonation, and like i said, always remain in perfect tuning in the open string or 12th fret note and pick the harmonics and intonate from there. Also another thing that affect your intonation, may not much but still, is the action, but if you're happy with your action now, then dont mess it, if you wanna change it then do so.

Usually, you intonate to achieve as close as possible to the original note, probably 98-99% is still ok. The sound will be just as same to your ears, but not to the electronic tuner.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic