Has anyone heard of these guitars? My friend is thinking of buying one but I told him to wait because Ive never heard of the company. So has anyone played these?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I just saw a line of them in a MusiciansFriend magazine. They look crazy, man. I've never played with 'em so I'll quit talking now.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
wow i think those look pretty cool...dont know anything about them though sorry
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
dont know much about them but id be waried of the wood choice since its a bit unconventional and not to mention a bit weird
heard of them but that's it, never tried them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i've heard they're really good, but i've been wondering the same thing. i'm planning on getting a new guitar soon (soon being in like four or five months) and the RKS waves are right in my price range. they're pretty sexy if you ask me, but i want to know more about them first.
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................