seriously, the Used is not emo. not even close, not even A Box Full of Sharp Objects. its about being a musician
ya but they still suck
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
If the Used aren't emo, then why would you post this thread in the emo fourm?
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Quote by mullenisthebest
seriously, the Used is not emo. not even close, not even A Box Full of Sharp Objects. its about being a musician

hahahaha

on a serious note.

crap is what they are.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
the used and underoath are freakin awesome but fail in comparison to Metallica. if anyone disagrees that Metallica is the best then they shouldnt be musicians
Thanks for telling us what we already knew.

Also, I disagree with the Metallica thing, so I shouldn't be a musician, obviously.

Palm muting open E strings is lyk sooo hard.

there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Last edited by the_astronaut at Aug 19, 2006,
Quote by mullenisthebest
the used and underoath are freakin awesome but fail in comparison to Metallica. if anyone disagrees that Metallica is the best then they shouldnt be musicians

I have no idea how the hell you're comparing The Used to Metallica.
That's like comparing chalk and ****ing cheese.
Quote by mullenisthebest
no its like comparing a 1970 Pinto station wagon to a 1960 Shelby

Nobody gives a **** about cars. Except for macho-men douchebags.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by FatKidsonMopeds
because he want's emo kids to know they're not emo. so he's not going to post it in the metal forum! silly josh.

anyway.
the used are sexcore

they mite not be emo, but they sure as **** aint metal!!!! Thats like calling Simple Plan hardcore punk, (or for that matter, good)
Quote by Idiot_Son
they mite not be emo, but they sure as **** aint metal!!!! Thats like calling Simple Plan hardcore punk, (or for that matter, good)

true true
metallica are yawncore, if anything.

the used are just terrible, there's no two ways about it.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
the used is sometimes emo, but i dont care what as long as they make good music. if they make ******** songs then probably...
i don't think anyone said, "the used compared to metallica" blah blah blah, just fucktards taking Andrew saying "the metal fourm" too heart.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Yeah but Green Day is also pop rock.

But in other news, STOP FIGHTING
*closed*
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.