Anyone else love this? It's possibly the best movie soundtrack of all time imo.

*cranks "I just can't wait to be king"*

Note: I'm actually straight, I swear.

Dude, I fucking love the soundtrack. I listen to it alllll the time. Circle of life and Can you feel the love tonight are my personal faves.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
lol our class has to sing a medley of the songs for vocal ensemble and I guess its alright considering it is a disney movie soundtrack.
With the blood of the ones he loved
Upon his filthy hands
He took a vow, never
Never to sin again.
Quote by dylan
...considering it is a disney movie soundtrack.

Disney soundtracks kick ass! Aladdin is another one of my personal favs.

"I can show you the world...etc"

Disney movies are going in cycles though...make 1 badass movie...make 3 crappy remakes of other Disney classics...make 1 more badass film.

Like Alaadin, good soundtrack. The Nightmare Before Christmas (still Disney) is the greatest though.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
^yeah The Nightmare Before Christmas has an excellent soundtrack. I love the 'what's this?' song.

Arabian niiiights like Arabian daaays. Hot ****.

WTF that song is from Aladdin. I'm dumb.

Nothing will top the 1-2-3 knock-out combo of Colors Of The Wind, Savages, and Just Around The Riverbend from Pocahontas. You better recognize!

Anyway.

Who else's favorite part of the movie is the opening sequence where they hold little baby Simba up? Baby lions are so ****ing cute, I can't even handle it. Especially ones in Disney cartoons.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
Yeah great soundtrack, another awesome one is the Hercule's one
the heart is a risky fuel to burn