I was just wondering if anyone here owns one? I was toying around with one at the guitar store and I am seriously considering buying it. It sounded really nice and I love the fact that it runs on batteries.
Any feedback?
Great little practice amp.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
i love mine to death. it does break up a bit in the bass when you have the volume up because of the small speaker, but mostly only if you have your eq set with more bass and you're using really thick strings. but for practice and low volume jamming, you cant go wrong. now i mostly play clean, so the fact that some of the distortion settings are a bit muddy (except the highest one, which is great for metal or punk) doesnt bother me, but it might bother you. of course you can always use a pedal. also try out vox's mini amp that just came out, it's the same size but the effects/modelling amps are different.
Quote by Dan Steinman
also try out vox's mini amp that just came out, it's the same size but the effects/modelling amps are different.

Yea I saw that Vox amp too, and was debating between the two. But I think the Cube will be hard to beat for its size and price. Also how long do the batteries last on the MC anyway?
Quote by halfpast2
Yea I saw that Vox amp too, and was debating between the two. But I think the Cube will be hard to beat for its size and price. Also how long do the batteries last on the MC anyway?

20+ Hours for me.
I also want to buy one. Is it loud enough to play outside, like in the park?
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Quote by Philipp Sobecki
I also want to buy one. Is it loud enough to play outside, like in the park?

If you're playing by yourself, probably, but it's not going to make it over a drum kit or anything like that.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Yep, great for practice. I need tohave an amp in every room of my home lol and I may get one of those someday for underneath this computer desk.