I currently have a Ds-1 distortion pedal but i need more. I was looking at some metal pedal as the mt-2 but thats like $100, I was wondering if there is a good metal pedal that has a reasonable price and if not, what do you reccomend? Thanks
Quote by Chad Brown
I currently have a Ds-1 distortion pedal but i need more. I was looking at some metal pedal as the mt-2 but thats like $100, I was wondering if there is a good metal pedal that has a reasonable price and if not, what do you reccomend? Thanks

I heard that the Digitech Metal Master is good. There is the Line 6 Uber Metal, but that is 100 dollars.
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
I heard that the Digitech Metal Master is good. There is the Line 6 Uber Metal, but that is 100 dollars.

I used to have an uber metal, i traded it. With the settings line 6 gives you you can't play with anyone unless they have as much gain as you do. There is seriously so much distortion that there is no tone, no color to the sound at all.

Your best bet would be Digitechs Distortion factory, Digitech Metal Master, Ibanez Smashbox distortion, Boss' Metal thingy. If i had $150, i'd go with the boss and get the keely mod for it, but thats just me.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio