OK i have been saving up to get a 12 string guitar. It has been my dream to get once ever since I heard my uncle play one when i was like 4 or 5 but I hardly have any money. I have been working on local farms and doing odd jobs to get the money and I almost have the money for A Rogue Herringbone but would it be worth the money and time to get this particular guitar.

P.S. please don?t tell me to work some more and buy a better one because school is about to start and I wont have time.
Well, take a look through the reviews written for the guitar. I was just looking and they all seemed to say the guitar was a good value for the price. I am sorry I can't say I have played this guitar, but look at the reviews if you haven't already. You could also search the internet for more.
I understand that money might be hard to come by for you, but don't waste it on something that will only halfway fill what you want. I've been on a search for a 12-string meself, and the cheapest one I would even consider buying is a Washburn D10S 12. It retails for around $120 more then what you have. Bottom line- I'm holding out myself for a few more months (or until II breakdown and return a credit card form, lol) until I can buy the 12-string I really want. The wait will be worth it.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Maj_Tom i read the reviews and most of thenm were good but i want to make sure i dont waste my money and roamingbard13 I might just wait but the thing is i have Never played a 12 string so i was thinking this might be good for me to learn on untill i can get a better one.
Last edited by GsKoRn1 at Aug 19, 2006,
Quote by GsKoRn1
Maj_Tom i read the reviews and most of thenm were good but i want to make sure i dont waste my money and roamingbard13 I might just wait but the thing is i have Never played a 12 string so i was thinking this might be good for me to learn on untill i can get a better one.

You arn't new to guitar I take it?
12-strings aren't THAT different from a 6-string. It'll take only a little practice to play it as well as you play your 6-string (for most things). Whatever you do though, good luck with it.

Oh...ebay is a good place to look. Look for yamaha, washburn, and alvarez 12 strings. YOu can find some pretty good deals. Just make sure it has a solid-top.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
12-strings aren't THAT different from a 6-string.

He's right, if you can play 6-string you can adjust quite quickly to a 12-string. If you can make more money, perhaps you should hold off and buy a really beautiful instrument.
Last edited by Maj_Tom at Aug 19, 2006,
Quote by GsKoRn1
Hmm...Ok then ill just hold off...For now

Thats a really good idea. When buying new equipment...paitence is key, I really learned the hard way more than once. I am still young haha I can afford to make mistakes in a chronilogical sense, not finacially though