i need a guitar that can make that screaming solo tone.......if you know of such a guitar please tell me.....thanks
You mean, you need an amp and maybe some effects. An amp gives you like 90% of the tone. I suggest a Fender Hot Rod.
Sent from my iPad.
When you say screaming solo tone, do you have a particular song/player in mind?
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
and dude i already got an amp that can give me good tone.....its just the guitar i have now isnt the sound for soloing "its an agile"
Quote by jezjr48
and dude i already got an amp that can give me good tone.....its just the guitar i have now isnt the sound for soloing "its an agile"

Agiles are pretty good guitars, what amp do you have by the way?
Sent from my iPad.
yauh they are good guitars no doubt about that....and i got a marshall avt20x.......its decent
You should save your money and just change the pickups in the Agile. Many of the higher output humbuckers would work fine for Maiden.

EMG 85
Dimarzio Breed or Evo maybe
Duncan JB (if you like the tone)
Swineshead Warthog/xbucker
Bill Lawrence L500xl
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Mudder
You should save your money and just change the pickups in the Agile. Many of the higher output humbuckers would work fine for Maiden.

EMG 85
Dimarzio Breed or Evo maybe
Duncan JB (if you like the tone)
Swineshead Warthog/xbucker
Bill Lawrence L500xl

i have a duncan jb in the bridge.......iits good but i thot there was something better out there
the guys in maiden use Strats or Jackson Strat style. Dave uses Fender strats and the other 2 guitarists Adrian and Janick use a combo of Fender Strats and Jackson Strats. They all have dimarzio or duncan pickups in them. just do a google search of "Adrian Smiths gear" or "Dave Murrays Gear" and you will find what they use.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe cant pickup p.h its a pretty blues amp. and you most likely want a high output pickup. what agile guitar is it? how much would you like to spend?
following on from what other people have said id look at a jackson dinky or soloist, dont know your price range but SL1's are awesome. as are the dinkys, but not quite as much... but theyre dual humbucker configuration might work better for you