greety, how in the hell do you get off calling lamb of god metalcore? have you ever ****ing listened to them? there one of the best newer metal bands around. you need to listen before you try to catagorize. They were just on tour with Slayer for christs sake.
Yup.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
im not gonna continue with this, and pretty much all of the other bands you named were indeed metalcore... but seariously man, lamb of god? youre wrong there.
Quote by Burn the Priest
im not gonna continue with this, and pretty much all of the other bands you named were indeed metalcore... but seariously man, lamb of god? youre wrong there.

actually not.
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
As much as I like Lamb of God, they're a metalcore band. Maybe they don't sound like Everytime I die or KsE. But they're metalcore. Name a few songs without a breakdown. Kind of tough eh? Especially Burn The Priest stuff.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
have you ever heard the ****ing breakdowns?????? have you ever heard the ****ty hardcore vocals?????
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Quote by Mr.Norris
have you ever heard the ****ing breakdowns?????? have you ever heard the ****ty hardcore vocals?????

I agree, they have decent guitar players(except that it sounds like that pretty much play straight 16ths the whole song but the breakdown) but the vocals make me not listen to the band at all. In fact I honestly hate them.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
I think Lamb of God's vocals are pretty sweet.

And I love the band, but I do agree they lean more towards metalcore than metal. Oh well.
Quote by Inimical
greety = mod
you = not

Whether you're right or not (which you aren't), you lose.

hahaha. thats why i stopped posting. i just had to state my opinion
^ that made me chortle
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Quote by Burn the Priest
hahaha. thats why i stopped posting. i just had to state my opinion

I'm about 95% sure you'll get a warning anyway.

Edit:

Quote by greety
Don't argue with anyone about this or I will take you down. If I see anyone post about a band mentioned on this list, you will recieve a warning. If you continue, I will take you down.

Didn't see that part did you. And just because someone tours with a metal band doesn't mean they are metal. The reason everyone else considers them metalcore, is because after listening to most of the band favoured in this forum there is a clear distinction between that and Lamb of God. But most of the people who come in here ranting about it don't realise that they're not really being very objective.

Oh, and I like metalcore, just not Lamb of God, they seem to sit in an uncomfortable position; beyond metalcore, but wannabe death metal. Which creates something a bit lame, with a combination of half-assed death metal and half assed metalcore.

Basically they aren't a great 'metalcore' band imo, and if they somehow were considered 'metal' they'd pale in comparison to any other 'metal' band.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Last edited by theguitarist at Aug 20, 2006,
Quote by Tsunekuni
Buttsecks.

Lollerskates.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Quote by Jerkoffkid
As much as I like Lamb of God, they're a metalcore band. Maybe they don't sound like Everytime I die or KsE. But they're metalcore. Name a few songs without a breakdown. Kind of tough eh? Especially Burn The Priest stuff.

If they're not metal because they have breakdowns in their songs then you're pretty much saying Slayer, Sepultura, Pantera, Iced Eartth , Children of Bodom and many more aren't metal. The breakdown came from metal not classical, not pop, not jazz, not punk but from meta bands.
Quote by Tsunekuni
Buttsecks.

Buttsecks > Lamb of God.

Infact, even Buttsecks is more metal than LoG.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by Burn the Priest
greety, how in the hell do you get off calling lamb of god metalcore? have you ever ****ing listened to them? there one of the best newer metal bands around. you need to listen before you try to catagorize. They were just on tour with Slayer for christs sake.

Oh, and everyone considers them metalcore.

greety just made the thread.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Oh God... not another 'this metalcore band is metal' debate... RAUS! RAUS!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
does it really matter what they are? heaven forbid you're a fan of a metalcore band!!!!! gasp gasp!
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
Pfft. I like (some) metalcore. That's not the point, they don't belong in here.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o