uhh you need a good amp for that, but compression might help a little bit.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I don't know of any good pedals for that but Teles and strats have that kind of sound
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
I have a boss ME-50 it has a compression section at the top with 2 knobs one says sustain the other says level. ill try to play with it tonight any advice or help is appreciated. and thanks fot the replys.
Try compression, but a new amp would make so much of a difference.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
a nice valve amp will give the nicest cleans, also possibly some compression.....and maybe a dash of chorus for spice lol
what do u have for a guitar/amp?
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
chorus/reverb perhaps
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Fender tube amps with teles have a nice twang. Look for a second hand champ or twin of some sort. I think the champs and pro reverbs have a nicer twang than the twins to be honest.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.