I don't really know if this belongs here.
But I just wanted to see if you guys could tell me a song that could really impress some people.
I can play lots of stuff, I don't need something insanely fast, just something impressive.
Thanks.
i like to play judas priest victim of changes sounds really cool if you got another guitar going
ibanez rocks
but the thing is i'm auditioning. So their won't be another guitar playing along.
Battery's always a crowd pleaser
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Yea, it depends how "good" you are. Bed of Razors is probably your best bet so far. But also, what are you auditioning for?

If it's for a band, perhaps something like Arch Enemy - Nemesis would be good. Perhaps something by Maiden...The Trooper maybe. You will need to display some degree of technical ability to be 'impressive'. Hope that helps.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Any Opeth song.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by matt85210
Yea, it depends how "good" you are. Bed of Razors is probably your best bet so far. But also, what are you auditioning for?

If it's for a band, perhaps something like Arch Enemy - Nemesis would be good. Perhaps something by Maiden...The Trooper maybe. You will need to display some degree of technical ability to be 'impressive'. Hope that helps.

I agree. For someone to call you an "impressive" guitarist, and assuming they know something about guitar, it would take something that needs a fair bit of skill, such as pre-Hate Crew Death Roll CoB, Nevermore, Iron Maiden, ect.
Quote by SGRocker0791
Necrophagist - "Stabwound"

Play that while growling at the same time. That would impress me.

Dear lord, that would impress ANYONE. Those guys are insane.

On another note, I'd definetely recommend you play anything by Nevermore, I love their stuff
UneXpect - Novae
Behemoth - Any song
Anaal Nathrakh - The Oblivion Gene
The Temple Of Azoth - When Satan Walks
Quote by SickMetal
Depends on the band you are trying out for.

+1,000,000
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by SickMetal
Depends on the band you are trying out for.

Indeed. If you're trying out for a metal band who want to play Priest and Sabbath style stuff, you don't wanna play them an insane Necrophagist solo.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Depends...
If your playing Thrash, do Slayer - Angel of Death, Megadeth - Holy Wars, or Testament - Over The Wall.
If your playing Death Metal, do Necrophagist - Stabwound, Death - Spirit Crusher, or Cannibal Corpse - Frantic Disembowelment.
If your playing older stuff, do some Priest Or Maiden.
Etc. Etc.