Well I have the B4 and it is a fantastic bass and I believe A4 is a step up from that, so I'd say yes. Cort sell some quality products.
Quote by crazynickman
Dont be sad roo, you pwned him!
like i said in the other thread.... i love my c4 is sexual... the knobs are incredible... i love my bartolini pickup that came on it... i prefure it over my spector deluxe... you can get any sound out of it... def pick one up... you wont regret it.
I have it in Walnut Satin. Fantastic bass for the money
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Sounds like you peeps really love your Cort! i have a little problem. I want 2 buy my first bass but im not sure whether i should buy a brand new Cort Action 4 Series bass or a second hand
Cort NB4 Artisan bass guitar with Bartollini MKII active pickups for the same price but its quite a bit older? please can you give me some advice!
the cort actions are really nice basses, but how much better is the NB4? and that would be a pretty immense first bass lol

Quote by metaldud536

dont buy cort , a **** who i know has one, dont be a ****!

actully some are nice basses
why not buy one , or buy a Jazz bass
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
the action bass is pretty nice
i have the B5(the five string version)
and its amazing
i went to guitar center and played everything from warwicks to bongos and tobias but i liked the corts more
they play extremely well and have great versatality go for the older b4
age isnt bad, a lot of times people prefer older instruments for the "broken in" feel
either way im sure youll be happy with your decision
Thanx man, 2 all u peeps! You've really been alot of help (exept FLYINGMARLIN) lol! I think i will go wit da artisan if it is in good condition, I supose its always dodgy buying second hand stuff but hay, good oppertunities dont come around every day! Anyway i kind of like old guitars coz its almost as if they have a personality of their own! I look at my dads Vintage Ibanez Concord 12 String Hummingbird and it doesnt matter who or how you play that guitar, IT ALWAYS SOUNDS AMAZIN!
make sure it works properly and isn't too beaten up. if its active, change the battery when it starts to sound worse, and don't leave the cable plugged into the bass when you're not using it. Kills the battery faster than you can say 'omgzwtfbbq'.

Quote by metaldud536

Lol! ok thanx man! just 1 more question I found another dude dats wants 2 sell his second hand Artisan B5 (2000 model). Keeping in mind im just a beginner should i go 4 the B5 over the Artisan nb4 and action?
Doesn't matter!!! try them all if possible! its down to personal preference.

Quote by metaldud536

i dont know much about the older artisans but i imagine that an older b5 would be better than an older c4. with the low b, just play them for a while and see what you like. you might want to play songs with a low b later. all in all, the desicion is up to your fingers in the end
Hi Man! Oh my word! You guys were soo right! Im soo happy feels like im trippin!!! I just bought a brand spanking new, beautiful, black Cort Action 5 Bass for... wait 4 it... R1500 from Marshall!!! WAHOO!
R1500? lol

Quote by metaldud536

Lol! Ja i know i was also speechless... i tink its because my dad also baught a 6 string Ibanez ew20asent! what a beautiful acoustic! made from rare FIGURED
ash wood!

what can i say other than 2day was 1 of the best days of my life!
Last edited by ExistentAtrophy at Sep 28, 2006,
no, what currency is that? lmao, i'm not a very foreign person

Quote by metaldud536

Lol, sorry man! Here in sunny South Africa our currency is 'Rands' So R1500 is = to $196,57

or E154.8 (euro)
oooh gotcha

Quote by metaldud536