Hi!
I want to buy new bass guitar.
so i ask if the Ibanez sr400 is good....
Jackson RockS
Um... how about you go to a music store and try for yourself?
Once you get to the top, the only way to go is down.
^

(meaning don't post the picture again -Inky)

he just wants an experienced opinion.
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Last edited by RAGEING_BAD_@$$ at Aug 22, 2006,
I like how you tell me this, and then fail to give one yourself. This kid is basically saying "tell me about X bass because I'm too goddamn lazy to look for it myself at a store."

Okay here I'll give an opinion, Ibanez basses are usually solid and affordable, but in order to find one you truly enjoy playing, you have to GO TO A STORE AND TRY THEM OUT.
First off, I have a few questions for you. What kind of music do you play and what techniques do you use. A P/J configuration is not going to give you the greatest slap sound, for example.

Right now, I am going to suggest saving up another $30 or so and getting a Fender Standard Jazz bass, since it is so versitile.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Standard-Jazz-Bass?sku=516042

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Quote by Killibinizik
I like how you tell me this, and then fail to give one yourself. This kid is basically saying "tell me about X bass because I'm too goddamn lazy to look for it myself at a store."

but i wasn't being a **** tard like your self was i? o and there are reasons to ask people. for example what if is is unreliable. how would he know until a few weeks after he bought it? yea so stfu noob

/rant o don't bother replying to me cause im not getting into a flame fest with you

i agree with incubus save for jazz
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
RBA we can agree to disagree, however I didn't know that posting a pic that says "STFU" counted as being mature and not being an "ftard" to quote you. Also he was asking a generic "omg is this bass liek good guys?" without providing any information about himself whatsoever. My first response was a legit "go try some basses and see for yourself." Also if the bass was unreliable, it would probably be pretty easy to notice when he was trying out some. Even if something did break, a trip to the luthier would be a great way to improve the setup on his bass to his specifications.

Oh wait just disregard what I said because Im a "noob"

Again though we will agree to disagree, and the petty argument should end.