Which guitar/s is the best all round guitar
Not what you personally would have but your opinion on the best ALL ROUND guitar

Cheapish but still decent Ibanez
Vs
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Vs
ESP LTD Viper 400 w/seymour duncan's
The LTD has got the best 'all-round' pickups, apart from if you got an Ibanez with a 5-way selector and INF1 and INF2 pickups (yeah, knock them all you like for being stock but they're still wildly versatile). The best all round guitar would probabaly be the Schecter, though... but you might find yourself wishing you had the Ibanez or LTD cos schecters can be a little plain. The only real thing for this is to go and try each of them and see what you prefer.
Quote by sprkidjar
i'll give you a rimjob.

Ibanez RGT 42 DX FM TLF
Crate GT1200 Half-stack
Boss GT8
orangeacid.net

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by matt_moonhead
Which guitar/s is the best all round guitar
Not what you personally would have but your opinion on the best ALL ROUND guitar

Cheapish but still decent Ibanez
Vs
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Vs
ESP LTD Viper 400 w/seymour duncan's

What Ibanez are we talking about?
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Quote by azn_guitarist25
most like RG321MH

thats a hell of a guitar, cheap as a thai prostitute but without the diseases.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
go with the ibanez. the neck is better than the schecter and ive neer played a bad ibanez guitar. you wont be disapointed.
Quote by GizmoKaKa
My face resembles a buttocks.

Quote by guitar?
I used to hold down my dog and piss on it. I don't have a dog anymore.
Schecters beats gibson,epiphone,fender,jackson,ESP,ltd,ibanez(they rally suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!),and all other guitars
The Schecter and ESP will be pretty much the same on quality. You should really play those two and find out which one you like. ESP has a thinner neck, the Schecter has more of a gibson type neck. Both are really nice, it's just preference.

The Ibanez will have similar build quality but the pickups won't sound nearly as good.
VIPER 400!!!!

I freakin love mine. I know I say it all the time, but it's easily the best purchase I've ever made.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by rocker boy
Schecters beats gibson,epiphone,fender,jackson,ESP,ltd,ibanez(they rally suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!),and all other guitars

...... nub
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Nice to see a fellow Muse fan, though it's funny that we both worship an atheist. In any case, what Viper 400 are you talking about? It seems like a modded one, since they usually come with EMGs. There's really no best "all around" guitar, since they're all well made ones that really come down to personal tastes.

Btw, if you want versatility with the good pickups, look into the H-500 with Duncans...it has a 5 way switch like the Ibanez. I wonder when ESP will release H-S-S guitars for the higher end...those will arguably be the most versatile ones out of these.
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Jan 20, 2008,
c-1 Blackjack or the LTD. i have the RG321, and it sounds horrible. lacks character, is muddy as hell, and feedbacks like a bitch. the blackjack is amazing, and i'd imaging the viper is as good as the exp i played.
The RG 321 doesn't even compare with all the other guitars lol.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by rocker boy

Ignorance FTW!

No schecter is better than a USA Jackson or ESP Original or a lot of the high end Ibanez's...
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Ibanez. Take an RG321 and replace the pups with something you like.

Cheap and killer.
Quote by .arkness:.
Ignorance FTW!

No schecter is better than a USA Jackson or ESP Original or a lot of the high end Ibanez's...

Custom Schecter USA?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i would say definitely go for the schecter. a cheap ibanez is not going to be as good. i've heard some of my friends bad experiences w/ bad ibanez guitars. esp i dont know as much about but from what i hear, the viper would be a good choice as well. i guess i'm biased, but i would go w/ the schecter.
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

Quote by rocker boy

*reported* for being a troll, and bumping the thread the first time.
Quote by tsbsr010@yahoo
ESP viper

And why did you bump it the the second???