My dad bought me a new cable from Guitar Center the other day after one of my old ones started causing static and ****.

This new one is a Planet Waves cable. Looks really nice. Ive heard good things about it.

Its just that one end says "Shielded End" on it, and Im kinda curious as to what this means. I threw the packaging out in the trash the Thursday, and it was collected Friday, so Im kinda boned on looking at the packaging for information.

Any help?
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
The "Shielded End" should apply to both the ends. And its probably just a normal shielded cable and jack just like the other good cables design to reflect static waves or other frequency.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Okay, Thanks for the help.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
I've had a Planet Waves patch cord, and it works fine for me. I havent tested it out yet really though, I've only been playing in my room with it. I have a jam session with a friennd tonight in his barn, so hopefully it doesnt crap out on me.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way