Page 1 of 3
Hey, because RHCP Is such a good band, i figured they needed their own contest thread.
Backing Vocals: Allowed
Solos: Required
Vocals: Urged to have
Must play it yourself, and definitely urged to have a band (but not required)
Can be from any of their albums
Must be in by end of september

Judges
HeartInACage
R~H~C~P

Contestants:
tauket2
False God
Peaceful Rocker
RHCP026
jof1029
aaronni
pizzabox
Gibson_Rocker13
soul_power
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Last edited by HeartInACage at Aug 27, 2006,
excuse the daumbassery ive never enetered a cover contest, but we post the song/link in this thread?

and can we submit more than one song or only one
Yeah, post it on this page.
And Id prefer it if you submitted one, but If you have like 2 favorites, then Id understand.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
I'm in, I would like to do either Under The Bridge or Californication but I'm not sure. When do the covers have to be in?
Oh and are backing tracks eg drums and bass allowed?
can i just submit the cover i did when there was a RHCP cover contest earlier this summer? ill probably touch it up a bit, but would you really care if i just used something i already have? if not, put me down for On Mercury. if so, well i dont have time for another recording cause ive got my own contest running atm (which people should enter btw).
I'm doing either Zephyr Song or Desecration Smile

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
i'll judge
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Nah, Im still in, i was just away for the weekend, my bad.

But yeah, all this seems good.

And to those who asked:
YOu can submit past recordings and drum bass midi tracks are fine, although I doubt youll win over a fully recorded band purely because itll sound better.

Oh, and Raging bad ass...whats your favorite Chili song?
Well the Judge Test is what is your favorite RHCP song?

And no, im not gonna make sure its similar to mine. Im making sure all the judges dont have the same favorite songs so that if one judge only loves the early albums, then there will be another who loves the newer stuff to balance it out.
Cant Stop
Sir Psycho Sexy
Scar Tissue

they're my favourite chili's songs

i do prefer the newer stuff but the old funkier stuff still rocks!
alright dude...your a judge
congrats.
Goddamn You Brewfan!
i will do cant stop, are we allowed to have backing tracks?
I play guitar =]
can it be bass oriented, cuz i wanna do dont forget me, if not ill settel for tell me baby or cant stop
dont forget is by far one of my favorites, so yes, you can definitely do it.
Alright man, sounds good. Both are sick songs.
ok stupid question how would i post the song cause im slow ive never posted any of my sogns/recordings/covers before so can someone help me with that ****? thanks
manage attachments? To be honest, Ive never uploaded an MP3, but that seems like the best option.
I'll enter Californication if you're allowed to have more than one person entering the song.
To Adam: Yeah thats fine

Gibsonrocker: Im not sure, go to the support forum or search for similar problems. Ill check as well.
Quote by HeartInACage

Oh, and Raging bad ass...whats your favorite Chili song?

hmm very hard but i would have to say sir psycho sexy or aeroplane
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
he likes peni

Anyone got a backing track of Californication? Guitar BT has exceeded it's bandwidth for the month.
Quote by AdamDK
Anyone got a backing track of Californication? Guitar BT has exceeded it's bandwidth for the month.

Try the guitar pro files and export as .wav?
Meh, I'll enter again with the same as last time - 'Dosed'. Lol, pinholes hasn't seen this yet so we all have a chance!
Alright dude, sounds good
have u dicided if i can judge i posted my fav song a few up
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
he likes peni

can i do suck my kiss?
if everything had a point you'd have to be really careful of pointy things
Raging badass - Yes, and its decided (not to be a jackass, but for the future, its an e, not an i)

False God: awesome man, i look forward to it

ANd donkey: suck my kiss sounds sick.
Page 1 of 3