well yesterday we went to all these shops here in colombia and i found a squier les paul and a epiphone stratocaster just wanted to know if there fake
Epiphone do have a (crap) Strat rip off called the FAT-210.

Never heard of a Squier les paul, but I have seen squier-made hollowbodies, which also look like epi rip offs.

Fake or not, they suck
Squier had something like a Series 24 or something, which had les-paul shaped bodies.
If it says "Squier" on a Les Paul, I'd say that's fake

Marshall 8240 Valvestate combo from 1986
Crate X15R
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech Screamin' Blues
It's probably a Squier M-77. There's a review for it in UG. Looks awful.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
i've seen both. try reaching out and touching it. if that doesn't work its probably fake.
Squire makes LP and SG style guitars, and Epiphone does make a strat copy. In case you people have forgotten Squire and Epiphone are owned by Samick, and Fender and Gibson license out their models the Samick. This means that Samick can make a Squire Explorer if they want, or an Epiphone Jaguar.
ya man those are fake!!
Setup:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-Top
Crap GK strat
Vox Valvetronix 15 watt
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah
Boss DS-1
those guys must feel pretty dumb right about now. good job crust_punk
Jackson Dk2M
LTD James Hetfield Truckster
1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom

ZOOM Fire 36
Marhsall Valvestate VS100
Black Box modeling device

Digitech Whammy
Boss Metalzon
Boss SuperChorus
Boss DD3
DunlopCrybaby from Hell
Quote by Bumper
...In case you people have forgotten Squire and Epiphone are owned by Samick, and Fender and Gibson license out their models the Samick.

Close. The brands and designs are owned by Gibson and Fender. Samick (and other manufacturers) build guitars for them under contract to their specs. But actual ownership belongs to the parent companies. And if Samick (or whoever) want to make a guitar based on one of the big names' models with their own brand name, they have to licence it separately.

That's why it's basically horse shìt when people claim one Korean guitar is significantly better than another similar Korean model from a different brand (like Schecter vs LTD). Chances are, if they cost about the same (gove or take $100) and look similar, they're most likely made from the same woods on the same assembly lines in the same factories. The biggest difference between the brands will usually be the controls and choice of hardware / electronics and cosmetics.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
indeed there not fake i seen em before
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Take some pictures of them and post them.
-Fender American Series Stratocaster
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp

Rock, Jazz, Blues, and Funk
i actually have an epiphone strat copy, its from the 80s and it sounds badass, really hot pickups. I dont how the newer ones are though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i own a squier SG, pretty awesome first guitar if i do say so myself, course it hardly gets touched now that i own a DV8-R
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
What about that Epifender StratPaul thing that one of the guys on this site made? I forget what it was called though.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by Truckster_\m/
those guys must feel pretty dumb right about now. good job crust_punk

My first compliment
They're real, them companies had stints where they made them guitars for a few years.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Wow, the Epi Strat looks lame but the Squier Les Paul looks cool. Im confused for why it has the SG crest on the headstock though :S