Does guitar center do like setups trussrod adjustment/action all that good stuff..?

and if so does anyone know how much?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
yes GC will have a tech that does stuff like that though price usually varies the tech at my GC does set ups for 50 on a fixed bridge and 75 on a FR
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
yes GC will have a tech that does stuff like that though price usually varies the tech at my GC does set ups for 50 on a fixed bridge and 75 on a FR

aghh.$50?

ugh.
lol.
i was thinking more along the lines of maybe 30.
oh well.
i guess i'll have to deal.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

well go ask your local tech his price maybe cheaper also look around for a luthier he could do it as well. also maybe if you know any very good guitar players they some times know how and will probably do it cheap
Quote by Syn Harvest
well go ask your local tech his price maybe cheaper also look around for a luthier he could do it as well. also maybe if you know any very good guitar players they some times know how and will probably do it cheap

yeah i was going to take it to the local shop.
but they closed.
now it's a "brass and woodwind" shop.
*sigh*
closest guitar-anything is guitar center.
which is still 30 minutes away.
and i don't know anyone else who play's guitar....
well at least anyone who's any good.
except my cousin
but he lives in colorado.
lol.
oh well
i'll see if ican find anything in the phonebook.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

Quote by Syn Harvest

Don't lie to the kid! lol Not all GC's actually have a tech, there are a few here in Dallas that don't. But what they do have are cards for a bunch of different techs that you can call to get a set up done.
I listen to music and I don't need your opinions about what I listen to.
Quote by socialtool
Don't lie to the kid! lol Not all GC's actually have a tech, there are a few here in Dallas that don't. But what they do have are cards for a bunch of different techs that you can call to get a set up done.

hey now that i think about i they do!

last time they gave me a card for an amp tech.

but i do think they have a tech
because last time i saw a guy settingup a guitarjust like mine.
so probably.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

Quote by socialtool

oh well sry about that i wasnt lying i have been to about 4 GCs around here and all had techs so i just though it to be normal i retract my statement about that then
Quote by SchecterGates

closest guitar-anything is guitar center.
which is still 30 minutes away.
and i don't know anyone else who play's guitar....

Closest guitar store to me (which happens to be a GC) is over an hour away so concider yourself lucky

No GC's around me have a tech, but I guess some do... Go there and ask
if you got your guitar at gc, sometime's they'll do it for free. especially if you're a good customer. when it's not busy, bring it in and play stuipd. like 'der my strings are high. i dun dont know what to do'. if he's nice he'll show you real quick.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
What I would do if I were you is...

1. Buy an instructional DVD on how to set up and maintain guitars... $20
2. Buy all the equipment you'll need to set up and maintain you guitar... 64th'' ruler, feeler gauges, allen wrenches etc... $30-$40

And for about the price of one set up, you have everything you'll need to set up all your guitars yourself for the rest of your life.