I was planing on buying a Standard Fender Strat, but then I read some where that the japanese, are just as good as the american ones, but cheaper. So, I was wondering, where can I safely purchase one? (By safe I mean, I wont get a fake guitar/broken guitar, and other bad things like that)
not as good as usa but not that far off i feel and deffo better than mexican, try e bay i spose
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
there are alot of jap strats on ebay. apparently the guy above me isis nto a fan but i have always had successful experiences with ebay.
So do you have anything interesting to play?
hmm if you can't find one look for GOOD mexican strats, my mexi strat plays better than my cousins americans :-/
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
I love Mexico!
Member #2 of the OFFICIAL NIRVANA FAN CLUB!

PM Nirvanapride to join!
Quote by RyanInChains9
hmm if you can't find one look for GOOD mexican strats, my mexi strat plays better than my cousins americans :-/

Im confused. I Thought a Standard Strat is a Standard Strat. Are there like different versions that some make better sound then others and they cost the same? If I where to go to my local shop, how could I tell if its good or not?
Quote by ManEatingTree
Thats like 120 bucks to ship though

But it's still cheaper then a full blown American Series Strat.

Edit: Plus everything they ship is insured and very well packed. My cousin bought a strat from them and they rapped the guitar put it in the case and then wrapped the case before boxing it.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
just buy an "american" strat off ebay for cheap and youll have your japanese one on the way
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
you have to go to asia to get one.... but dont get one from china i bought one for like 100 bucks and it sux balls
eBay, Fender Japan's website, in a shop.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30