...Okay. I'm looking to get a new acoustic after my holiday cos I stupidly sold my Big Baby for beer money for the holiday. Thing is I got it for a bargain from my cousin at only £150 (sold for £140 - I was desperate), and I don't know what to get now. I don't want the Taylor again because I want something more aesthetically pleasing, and I saw this guitar and it fits that bill but I have yet to play one. Can anyone give me an idea of how good it is?

I did play the Vintage V300 which is an absolute steal for the price, but it is also a bit of a plain jane, looks wise, so I wouldn't mind paying for something classier, with nice binding, better finsih etc.

Thank in advance!
I hate the big baby. It's a terrible guitar for the price IMO. I love Dove's though. Perfect action, beautiful sound, great price.
Quote by octavian
I hate the big baby. It's a terrible guitar for the price IMO. I love Dove's though. Perfect action, beautiful sound, great price.

Go with the Epi Dove. I own one and absolutly love it.
[Jedi Mind Trick] "These are not the droids you are looking for." [/Jedi Mind Trick]
A couple years ago I was traveling down Hwy 99 in Idaho in the Devils Canyon area. I went thru this little town that was the capital of whatever Indian reservation is in that area. Much like Mexicans (no slander intended) the Indians held open air "garage sale/flea market type sales on weekends along the streets on Saturdays in this very small town.
I stopped to have a look-see and found an Epiphone Dove in a case for $100. The strings were long past dead, but the guitar was in VG condition.
I nearly cried when after searching I found that this town had NO ATM and the bank was closed. I had to drive away and leave it behind.
The dove is indeed a nicer guitar than the hummingbird, I would go with one of those...If you can up your funds a bit you should be able to pick up a Taylor 110, which are lovely guitars for the price.