Poll: Which Guitar Should I Get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar Should I Get?
Shcecter C-1 Classic
11 52%
ESP LTD MH-400
10 48%
Voters: 21.
Between a Schecter C-1 Classic and an ESP LTD MH-400.
I think the Schecter looks better and from what I've heard it is quite durable and will last longer then the ESP. BUT the ESP has emg's ( I play alot of Metal) and a Floyd Rose. Plus its $40 cheaper. I can't decide between them. Any Suggestions?

ESP

Schecter

The Schecter will give you more "bang for the buck", and looks way cooler, and is a decent guitar. You know which one to get...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
"Favourite groups:
Metallica, Iron maiden, Dragonforce, Amon amarth, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, AIC, Dream Theater, Mastodon, Anthrax, Hammerfall, Apocalyptica, Stratovarius, Thyrfing, Necrophagist"

Usually I'd say Schecter all the way but in this case hmmmm......
Celtic FootballClub1888
If you want the EMGs there is always the Schecter Hellraiser?

If all you want to play is metal then the ESP is probably more your style but I think the Schecter would sound good for that sort of stuff.

Go play them, which sounds better when you play the stuff you like?
^^ I second the Hellraiser FR. Might be just what you're looking for. Good luck
Celtic FootballClub1888
Get the schecter hellraiser fr the original floyd rose tremolo system on that is far superior to the esp ltd licensed crap.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
They're really almost equal in quality. If you're just gonna play metal get the ESP. If you want more versatility get the Schecter.
Quote by Mr. President
Between a Schecter C-1 Classic and an ESP LTD MH-400.
I think the Schecter looks better and from what I've heard it is quite durable and will last longer then the ESP. BUT the ESP has emg's ( I play alot of Metal) and a Floyd Rose. Plus its $40 cheaper. I can't decide between them. Any Suggestions?

ESP

Schecter

ESP or Schecter hmmm?

I'd say go for which one you really like but if you'll ask me I'll say ESP since you said you play ALOT of metal...

...and bro there is no such thing as more durable guitar, you just have to take care of your guitar ESP or Schecter both guitars will be destroyed the first time you drop it

Have you heard of "The Mud Guitar"? I thought his guitar was great...
Awesome! I made the poll even at 7 to 7. Now you can go out to your local Guitar Center and play them both, decide, and not bother us about it!
High as tits