I messed around with this Cort Curbow five-string active the other day at Guitar Center. Didn't hook it up, but played along with "White Room" while just sitting there. I think it's a beautiful bass, and it was only $350. It's listed as $600 on the website where I found the picture, and $1095 on another, so I'm guessing it's used.. Can I get some opinions on it?

Picture of it.
Quote by kaptink
Those knobs are the sexorness

thats a positive

and to answer the question ive nevr played on but i was looking at a 4 string fretless vrsion of it but if you love it next time try and plug it in and see what it really sounds like
not fongd of the looks, but i have a Cort C4 and its pretty goddamn sexual sounding. the bridge is really sturdy too (mines got more or less the same hardware, electronics and pickups)

As for the prices, whoever was selling it for over a grand is mad. Mine is RRP'd at £349, the store that was selling mine had it up for £269, and I got it in the end for £212! , so search around and you might get a better price.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Last edited by IndieMetalhead at Aug 20, 2006,
Quote by IndieMetalhead
not fongd of the looks, but i have a Cort C4 and its pretty goddamn sexual sounding. the bridge is really sturdy too (mines got more or less the same hardware, electronics and pickups)

As for the prices, whoever was selling it for over a grand is mad. Mine is RRP'd at £349, the store that was selling mine had it up for £269, and I got it in the end for £212! , so search around and you might get a better price.

Well, I just bought my first bass in about February, so I don't know that I'd get it anytime soon. I'm hoping it isn't sold. :P

But the price sounds great for me, because my Standard Jazz was $400 - $500. I'll check it out, though. Thanks for everyone's opinions and help.
oh manl.. i have that bass in the 4 string in red... i love it.. i prefure over all my other basses even my spector deluxe. the bartolini pickup is incredible... and its very unique style.. definitly buy it... its not gonna let you down...and yes the knobs are sexnormus.. very nice... itle turn heads.