sorry but i cant find a thread where it provides good backing trackis, so can u guys post up some site where there are backing tracks

thx
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

guitarbt.com is the best you can get for backingtracks, there is no need to look further!

If guitarbt.com doesn't have the song you want. Try Guitar Pro and export the song to wav. Convert this .wav file to .mp3
The thing that I dislike about guitarbt is that there are only backing tracks to specific songs, not just backing tracks that you can jam too.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Quote by Scorzerci
The thing that I dislike about guitarbt is that there are only backing tracks to specific songs, not just backing tracks that you can jam too.

Aebersold
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Yeah, just simple bass, simple drums and a few repeated chords in the background.

Resi: I checked the aebersold website and you have to pay for it all... Or am I missing something?
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Gee, I wonder why...

Maybe it's because they generally come with 2 cd's with the possibility of muting the instrument you like, all recorded by world-class jazz musicians with top sound quality, along with a bigass booklet with all the lyrics, heads, melodies, chord sheets, suggested licks, scale overviews...

Come on man, ofcourse you have to pay! People are so cheap these days...
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
Gee, I wonder why...

Maybe it's because they generally come with 2 cd's with the possibility of muting the instrument you like, all recorded by world-class jazz musicians with top sound quality, along with a bigass booklet with all the lyrics, heads, melodies, chord sheets, suggested licks, scale overviews...

That sounds very kickass! I might just have to get one of those booklet/cd's sometime.
Quote by Resiliance
Gee, I wonder why...

Some people say that the best things in life are free......

.......Some people are full of shit
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
guitarbt.com, and then go to downloads and then scroll down to "J" and find JAM TRACKS, some things that are pretty sweet are free in life, thers like over 100 of them there.