Very nice, but I don't like how big the bridge plate thing is.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Quote by Scorzerci
Very nice, but I don't like how big the bridge plate thing is.

The tailpiece? Yeah, me either...

It looks nice though. All the contours make it look very unique even for an LP body shape.
Pretty sexy, kind of a mix of an LP and the Cadillac. Kinda reminds me of the Cort Pagelli.

Cort Pagelli

Dean Soltero

See?
Last edited by hardrock1315 at Aug 20, 2006,
Looks decidedly average to me, it seems like they're trying to cash in on the PRS/Gibson stylings. And i don't like the ridge thing on the upper contour.
I like the ridge thing. Thats basically the only thing that REALLY sets it apart from other LP style guitars.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
i like the ridge thing, and the inlays are pretty spiffy too.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
yea it looks too much like PRS's singlecut, i'd rather a normal LP over it. That part that curves inbetween the pups is unique though
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Aren't those things like $1800 or something? I swear I've discussed these before and balked at the price.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Mudder
Aren't those things like $1800 or something? I swear I've discussed these before and balked at the price.

Well it's cheaper than a lot of real Les Pauls, not that they aren't both overpriced.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
The only thing on that guitar I like is the fretboard.

Ebony FTW!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
All I can tell you is that I love the one I have and I can't wait to get home every night, put the kids to bed and crank it up in the studio. The USA Soltero has to be handles and played to get the Les Paul clone idea out of one's head. it is definitely superior design and build. I can't wait to get another in emerald green.