hey, i've been playing 6 months now, n decided to try something new today, and in this song by limp bizkit, i'm findin it hard to use the tremlo arm, it's like it's really stiff, just wondering, is there a way to losen it so it bends easily?
any tips appreciated
Take off the plate on the back of your guitar where the tremolo is, and remove springs until you're comfortable.
yeah, but if you do that, it'll make your intonation go all funny. just practice with it. that's really the only way.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
how in tune your guitar is at any fret, not including open strings.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Basically, any time you fret a note, you're actually fretting the note sharp because the act of fretting stretches the string.

Intonation is the attempt to stabilise the tuning over the entire fretboard, and not just on the open string.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
^^the technical version of what i said. same thing.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
mmm i'll have to check that out later, i've jus losened the springs a little n the trems fine, i've retuned it too, so i'll jus check out the frets later on