Which song although great always seemed out of place for you?

My pick:

Sepultura - "We who are not as others" Chaos AD ,despite the fact that I really do enjoy this song I must say that compared to even Kaiowas it seems very out of place. It is great acording to me, but it would have been better if it was at the very end of the disc swaping places with "Clenched Fist".
Strapping Young Lad - Two Weeks

It's so totally out of place on Alien but it's a good tune. Totally changed the mood of the album when it comes on and then suddenly it kicks back into the heavy stuff.
Quote by SickMetal
Morbid Angel - Angel of Disease

i still have no idea why that was put on covenant especially since it was recorded in the early days.
Read my post. Not this.
Angel of Disease doesn't seem out of place, other than the different vocals. It still has the thrashing riffs and killer solos like the other songs.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
The Berzerker - ...............................

Anyone who has heard it will know why.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by AzureNight
Angel of Disease doesn't seem out of place, other than the different vocals. It still has the thrashing riffs and killer solos like the other songs.

yeah, its sounds like it would be perfect on Altars, but not the grinding downtuned goodness of covenant. it just doesn't fit the style on that album at all.
Read my post. Not this.
Quote by grimreaper65
Annihilator - Crystal Ann.

Problem is, that's the best song on the album. The 8 other thrash songs are out of place on this classical album.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Finntroll - Trollhammeren

Its like the only good song on that album. The rest of the songs on Nattfodd are pretty meh-worthy compared to the awesomeness that is TROLLHAMMEREN.
roar
Quote by Slayer224
Finntroll - Trollhammeren

Its like the only good song on that album. The rest of the songs on Nattfodd are pretty meh-worthy compared to the awesomeness that is TROLLHAMMEREN.

Trollhamaren!

I don't know, I usually don't notice songs that are out of place. It's all just part of the album to me. But to sound like a fanboy, I thought Pantera covering Planet Caravan was out of place on Far Beyond Driven. Though I like both the cover and the album, it just seemed weird to throw in.
Quote by axe_grinder247
meatwad>chuck norris
Quote by chemicalsolutio
Problem is, that's the best song on the album. The 8 other thrash songs are out of place on this classical album.

How does Crystal Ann seem out of place? I thought it was good intro to the CD, myself.
Angel of Disease is a thrash metal song on a death metal album.

As it turns out, it's the best song on the album IMO.
Last edited by gimme_fuel_89 at Aug 21, 2006,
For me it's easily BITTER PEACE from Slayer's Diabolus in Musica album, like the song is so much better and heavier than the rest of the album, but hail Slayer anyway!!!!
^lol true... but... you're Tasmanian. Should I trust you?

just kidding, but I agree anyhow. THat song was the only good thing about that album.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
^lol true... but... you're Tasmanian. Should I trust you?

just kidding, but I agree anyhow. THat song was the only good thing about that album.

lol too true.
But i reckon planet caravan was pretty out of place on far beyond driven.
Quote by flame843
In Flames - Come Clarity.

Not a bad song at all, but not even vaguely reminiscent of the rest of the album. It almost sounds like Staind ffs.

It's an alt rock song.

Pantera- No Good (Attack The Radical). Wtf is a rap-rock song doing on a Pantera album.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
^ Hahhaa everybody seems to hate that cover but I really like it.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
It's an alt rock song.

Pantera- No Good (Attack The Radical). Wtf is a rap-rock song doing on a Pantera album.
Kick-ass riff mind.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link