hey guys i got a line 6 spider 2 and im having the hardest time finding a good metal tone for it, anyone here got any advice? like how much mid, treble, bass, distortion i should have on it or maybe if someone has a line 6 spider could you tell me what your settings are?
7-8 treble, 3-4 mid, 8-9 bass, distortion boost, maybe a really fast delay, like 20ms or something. and the metal red setting. or insane green, for a smooth metal tone.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
for my Spider II 30W
i use Insane channel
Drive: 7/8
Treble:10
Middle:7
Bass:6/7
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
I own one, it has metal presets but the onboard effects aren't as good as individual effects of some frome the pod or flexitone.
when i had a spider 2 the best tones i got out of it was when i was on the insane channel i had the gain on like 4 or 5 (with distortion boost), boosted to mids to like 8 and bass to like 7 and treble to like 5 And i used delay to colour it.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Distortion Pedal through clean channel. Seriously, I hate the insane channel. Sounds awful IMO.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.