Ok amp experts...what do you think of these?There's a head at one of the shops in town, but I haven't tried it yet, I'll do that tomorow. But in the mean time, is it even worth my time to check it out?
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
Definately worth checking out at least, I have the combo and I love it
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
The tones I'd want out of it are old Metallica, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Trivium, Children of Bodom, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, and Sabbath. Can it get close to any of those? Is the como loud enough to practice with a band and play small gigs(School shows and stuff like that)?
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
yes, try it out. i'm guessing it'll be loud enough. it should be able to get at least some of those tones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
umm im not sure all the randalls i have played are pretty much biased towards hi gain metal. Hitting tones like Old metallica, maiden, acdc, zepplin, sabbath maybe kinda hard with that hi gain tone i dont know how it will sound with lower gain
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
^ i think the rh50tc would be fine for those tones... maybe not the pick, but at its price, you aren't going to get a vintage marshall either...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?