Everything Isis does is pretty amazing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Everything Isis does is pretty amazing.

Very true. Isis is one of those 'they are amazing, too bad not many people pay much attention to them' bands IMO. If that made sence.
Last edited by SGRocker0791 at Aug 21, 2006,
Isis is exellent, ive really getting into bands like them.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by SGRocker0791
Very true. Isis is one of those 'they are amazing, too bad not many people don't pay much attention to them' bands IMO. If that made sence

remove "don't" from that post and it will make sense

but I know what you're saying. They are unbelievably good. I think it's a matter of time before people will start recognising them a bit more, because there are plenty of potential fans out there that would like it if they got introduced to it.

I guess what I'm saying is it's all in our hands

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
It's 1:53am and I slept for a few hours. Give me break.

EDIT: Yeah, I do agree with the last statement.

Plus, I was suprised that someone I know from my area liked Isis. He even went to a packed Isis concert and everyone was singing along to the songs.
Last edited by SGRocker0791 at Aug 21, 2006,
Quote by SGRocker0791
It's 1:53am and I slept for a few hours. Give me break.

fatigue is a bitch, isn't it?

While we're here, anyone know where I can get a copy of Celestial? I have all the songs, but would like the original, and have never seen it in stores. I have Oceanic and Panopticon as hard copies, but everything else I pretty much couldn't find.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I never purchased that CD. Now that I found it, maybe I should.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I never purchased that CD. Now that I found it, maybe I should.

yessir you most certainly should. It's just as good as everything else they've put out, and heavier than Oceanic methinks. *cough* my signature *cough*

edit: the more I keep listening to this song, the more I like it

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Aug 21, 2006,
Quote by flame843
I'm seeing these guys with Tool next month.

Lucky bastard, that tour isn't coming through Florida, it's not even hitting Atlanta which I would drive for
I love to see Isis, every time they've played close down here, Ive missed them
but no offense to the Tool fans, but I can't stand tool so i'd go to this tour just for Isis
Just wondering if anyone's seen Isis at one of their offnight shows? I'm gonna be seeing them with Tool on Tuesday in San Antonio but they're gonna be playing a very small club the following day and i was considering going. Just wanted to know if their setlist for the offnight shows was similar to the tour set..if anyone knows.
I saw Isis with Tool on Tuesday, pretty good stuff, but I don't know their body of work at all so I couldn't tell you what was played and if the set is similar to their offnight sets. But I'm interested in hearing more after that. It put me in a good groove that I wasn't expecting since I was so anxious to just see Tool.