My budget is about $600 USD or so. I listen to stuff like rammstein, metallica, soad, korn, rob zombie, ac/dc, ect...

I've been thinking about B-52 AT 112, peavey XXX super 40, or marshall mg series.

Are those relatively good choices for the money? Any other suggestions?

Thanks for any help.
Spyder II. I know i know its a digital amp and every says "Digital amps sux dont ever get 1 u n00b" However to that I say 12 amp models, all of which sound amazing, tons of customization and great value. I have a Spyder II 212 which cost me $300 and its got 75 watts. They got bigger for $600. Depends on if u want to blow ur bugdet or not. Cuz u could use that on a pedalboard.
"Hide the crack!" said the dealer...to which the junkie replied, "I eat the talking bees because I'm George Washington Christ"
Quote by TheDrifter
Spyder II. I know i know its a digital amp and every says "Digital amps sux dont ever get 1 u n00b" However to that I say 12 amp models, all of which sound amazing, tons of customization and great value. I have a Spyder II 212 which cost me $300 and its got 75 watts. They got bigger for $600. Depends on if u want to blow ur bugdet or not. Cuz u could use that on a pedalboard.

He can get a XXX, and you suggest a Spider II
You might be able to swing a 5150 combo on Ebay.
Quote by TheDrifter

Shut up
I kno... I just love my amp... so sue me.
"Hide the crack!" said the dealer...to which the junkie replied, "I eat the talking bees because I'm George Washington Christ"
eh, just looked up price of xxx super 40, its about $800

I guess I'm basically looking for a budget priced amp that can replicate (within a certain degree...) a mesa triple rectifier. Does such an amp even exist?
u have to go used...peavey xxx40 watts as mentioned, ashdown fallen angel 40watts..look on ebay maybe or craigslist