It's Sonatina in C Major Op. 36, No. 1... I didn't think that would fit in the thread title, so sorry if I mislead anybody. But anyway, this is an awesome piece by Muzio Clementi, and I dug it up last night while I was looking through a bunch of old sheet music. It's pretty easy, and fun as hell to play. I basically covered this and put it here to see if anyone thought my tone was good. I kind of stole it from my guitar teacher, who I've noticed uses a similar tone when he covers classical stuff. But I guess I'm doing this to show off my chops, to... even though I have none...
Sorry to ramble on and on. I'll bet you just want to get to the song, eh? Heh heh, okay, here it is:
Sonatina in C Major Op. 36, No. 1
not bad but you might needa clean it up a little for the double string plucks other than that quite nice everything else comes out fairly clean just watch the doublt string plucks
Very well done. I haven't heard the original, but this sounds great. I love the tone on the guitar, keep it up.

crit mine if you got time: http://viruk.dmusic.com
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Aug 23, 2006,