i dont like the effect you have on the singing, also you put emphasis on the last word of every sentence and thats not how the song goes, do you know what i mean?
other wise its not bad
That's pretty decent actually. You put some slightly different emphasis on some stuff, but you're aloud to take that liberty in a cover. Altogether sounds pretty good, and you captured the feel fairly well, but with a bit of a softer tone.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by the_man101
i dont like the effect you have on the singing, also you put emphasis on the last word of every sentence and thats not how the song goes, do you know what i mean?
other wise its not bad

It is a cover. He made it his own. If it was suppose to be exactly the same, he would have just recorded the cd and posted that.
Quote by Revalk
That's pretty decent actually. You put some slightly different emphasis on some stuff, but you're aloud to take that liberty in a cover. Altogether sounds pretty good, and you captured the feel fairly well, but with a bit of a softer tone.

Totally agree with the above. Softer tune but sounded good. you put your own style to it.

Cheers,
Peace
Quote by jimiismydaddy
Everyone and their mother covers this song lol. Not bad, one of the better ones.

allow me to say my mother has not covered this song....

but its pretty good, a little too much reverb, it sounds like small room reverb, i think you should go with a big room reverb, and send a little less effect, but pretty good stilll
Good Job.

About what they were saying of the reverb, I think its only a little distracting because the guitar has none at all. Easy problem to solve. Vocally, I think you did a decent job, but at some of the more drawn out notes, you seem to falter. Just practice holding them out as steady as you can, then add a little vibrato maybe later, down the road. Just try holding them out more, it will help.

my cover.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425641