Page 1 of 7
Right we've had 40-odd people sign up for this, so here are the competition rules: http://www.playray.com/play/minigolf?1=1 There?s the site if you don?t already know what it is.

I will post the games in this thread, then it is up to the players to sort out when the game is going to be played via PM or email or whatever.

Once the game has been played, it is the winner?s responsibility to PM me the results, and I will update the thread appropriately. Just tell me who won. I don?t need a blow-by-blow account (except for the final of course).

If the information posted is wrong (ie I was misinformed about the result), then PM me and I will sort it out.

Games are standard (basic) rules, 2 player games, the ball goes back to the start when it hits the water, and scoring is by strokes.

When all the matches in the current round have been played, I will post the games for the next round.

Good Luck
Last edited by andy_woodhead at Feb 11, 2010,
Round 1 Games

-------------------------
Game 1
andy_woodhead
vs
sock_demon
Game 2
Jawkster
vs
13579ed
Game 3
tyronelab
vs
chillllllllllll
Game 4
Mik3_182
vs
Rundle
Game 5
TheFlammableCow
vs
pa182
Game 6
Rude Mood
vs
RedDeath9
Game 7
scheck006
vs
yorkshireterror
------------------------
Game 8
Xerothunder
vs
casualty01
-----------------------
Game 9
twowheels
vs
faqu
----------------------
Game 10
unholy_alliance
vs
jajp001
----------------------
Game 11
Burpin?Worm
vs
add45
----------------------
Game 12
tanglewoodguit
vs
Greenie_777
----------------------
Game 13
muse
vs
whippingpost134
----------------------
Game 14
.:SwAmPmOnKeY:.
vs
jimmyjimjim
----------------------
Game 15
arrrgg
vs
daft
---------------------
Game 16
GuitarManiac09
vs
duggyrocks
---------------------
Game 17
El Slasho
vs
robbo_bar
--------------------
Game 18
soupisgoodfood
vs
jbjh0016
--------------------
Game 19
americnidiot
vs
theguitarist
--------------------
Game 20
waldorphPRS41
vs
Hanzi_G
---------------------
Game 21
mmm... ice
vs
bannanaman
--------------------
Game 22
Blackholesun00
vs
Smoothrider_41
--------------------
Game 23
bTOMd
vs
evening_crow
--------------------
Game 24
magicninja
vs
absinthe5765
-------------------
Game 25
Yakult
vs
IbanezPlayer27
------------------
Game 26
_ChAkA_
vs
paintITblack
------------------
Game 27
SilentDeftOWNED
vs
Pan-Tallica
------------------
Game 28
vicd08
vs
izzy100
-----------------
Game 29
frusciante_man1
vs
sargasm
----------------
Last edited by andy_woodhead at Aug 26, 2006,
arrrg is going down!
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
i have a feeling my competitor will own me. ah well, i must take this seriously because minigolf is the shet.
DANK MEMES
Quote by Jawkster
i have a feeling my competitor will own me. ah well, i must take this seriously because minigolf is the shet.

Tru dat. I just had a practice session to prepare for the tournament.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by bTOMd
dude i need to be in it i was just gone when u guys set it up get one more person cuz i made the putt putt thread in the 1st palce

OK then we need 1 more competitor. 1st person to post asking for the spot gets it. (I'm making an exception for this guy because he brought Puttsecks to UG)
whats the deadline for the first round matches?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
i'll play too with bTOMd
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
ok evening_crow you're in
And as for the deadline, I'd say it should be this time next week. Does that sound about right?
Last edited by andy_woodhead at Aug 20, 2006,
we did 15 holes on basic, I dont know if theres going to be a standard course or anything.....
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
bump
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
Why aren't I on the list of competitors! Just because I have a life and missed the sign up thread, can I still be added?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I would suggest doing a print screen at the end of the match, just in case. to avoid cheating.

twowheels, your'e going down, down in mother****ing flames...

I'm up for a game in like 2 hours, is it cool with you?
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Edit your first post. I'm jajp001 not jajp01. Thank you. And is there a way to cheat?
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
Shall we say that there is still room for entry until the 1st round is over?
EDIT:That means magicninja, absinthe5765, IbanezPlayer27 and Yakult, you're all in. Check the posts on the 1st page for your games.

And if we say the loser has to post the result, then that should avoid people lying.
Last edited by andy_woodhead at Aug 21, 2006,
I want to play... But I leave in four days...

I wouldn't have time, right?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
if you play before you leave, then teh next round won't be for a week or so I don't think. So yeah, you could play within the next few days, then play in round 2 when you get back. Now we need another competitor...
I'm gone for nine days...
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
If we're saying the deadline for round 1 games is in 1 week's time, then the deadline for round 2 should be in 2 weeks, so shouldn't you be back mid-way through the second week? If not we'll just wait for you. It can only be a couple days...
Bah, nevermind. It wouldn't be fair to make you guys wait, and if I was in the game, you guys wouldn't stand a chance, so I'll do the right thing and not enter.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
There seems to be a little confusion about the games. The games don't have to be played in order. Play your game as soon as possible. It is up the players to sort out when their game is going to be played via PM. Good Luck and get playing!
BTW thanks to Andy, and uhm, I'll play my first round in a few days or whatever Burpin' Worm wants
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
just a slight question and please note i am not doubting your brilliance andy_woodhead but we dont seem to have a competition number for example 8,16,32,64 that will keep dividing down untill we have a winner how is this going to work.

Not doubting you at all andy just wandering how it will work and thought i should raise it now.
yea i have heard that Kal Zakath likes young children

Dont try to emulate slash he likes men

The two comments that cost me my UG status for a whole month, true words they were however.
^ you're supposed to doubt him fool, this is better than nothing though it is rather unorganised.
DANK MEMES
^ you're supposed to doubt him fool, this is better than nothing though it is rather unorganised.

Just remember when you call me a fool i live within driving distance of you - I will kill you
yea i have heard that Kal Zakath likes young children

Dont try to emulate slash he likes men

The two comments that cost me my UG status for a whole month, true words they were however.
Quote by jbjh0016
Just remember when you call me a fool i live within driving distance of you - I will kill you

you think you can kill me before i kill you you're crazy man!
DANK MEMES

This is what you guys would be up against. I beat fronk twice, and he claims to be the putt king.

What's better? Putt-Tallica or Pan-Puttica?

/ego
SUPER BOWL XLVIII