hello all yee faithfull UG people. i come with one question. how would an engl fireball head with an orange 2x12 cab sound...... or are they even compatible?

cheers!
if the impedance/ohmage matches, it should be grand.

do you like the tone of orange cabs?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
to be honest dave, ive never tried one! i just heard they were very good cabs! (and im working on that free CD i promised you, the bands being ARSEHOLES and wont let me send it till our release gig )
orange cabs are nice cabs i just think they are more based towards rock instead of metal which is what i guess you would be playing with that Fireball
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
^ yep, i'd be playing metal. though i know of a few people who use them with rectifiers, and by their accounts it sounds awesome and much more "fatter" and "chunkier" than a marshall cab.
well then if it sounds good go with it man try it out and if you like it buy it
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i haven't tried an orange cab either, lol, I'm guessing it's rockier rather than metal too. I guess it depends on the tone you're after...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by GnRRockingaway
^ yep, i'd be playing metal. though i know of a few people who use them with rectifiers, and by their accounts it sounds awesome and much more "fatter" and "chunkier" than a marshall cab.

I dunno man, I've only heard the orange cabs paired up with the orange heads, but they definitley sounded voiced more for rock tones than metal tones. I've never heard one with a recto head though, like you, I've only been seeing people here say they are great. I have played thru a triple rec and a 1960AV cab though, and it was one of the best combinations of recto head and cab I've heard yet. Very tight lowend, and great mids and highs.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids