is there by any chance a step by step guide to build either an effect, or a micro amp? i have no knowledge of all this schematic stuff, all i know is whatever exists on a guitar... and barely too.

no matter how many guides i read, i don't get, so i need to try it for myself, so is there any online guide that explains a project step by step?

and i'd PREFER to make a micro amp, like an ms-2, but if anyone can give me the instructions to building something else, i won't object thank you, and i know i just subjected myself to immense "OMG HE IS TEH N00bERZORG" flames... but hey i'm just asking
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
a mini amp link
http://runoffgroove.com/ruby.html
they have a layout and schematic on there so you can follow it
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
thanx but i don't understand any of that

i'm not totally out of it, i understand a simple light bulb circuit, and what's more i know what pots and resistors are and what they do... but this is just confusing beyond hell

EDIT oh and dude, you live like half an hour away from me! i'm in miss.

EDIT EDIT another thing how much would that cost appr? provided i already have speakers...
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Last edited by seek_&_destroy at Aug 20, 2006,
Sweet i go to Mississaga everynow and then. And i cant really help much on understanding on the circuts and every thing as I to am a n00b on this...
EDIT-It depends on whicbh parts youll get i guess. Shouldent be too expensive. i can get all that stuff for like 20 bucks at the source( it comes in a pack of like 150 assorted like a goodie bag)
EDIT 2-Whats confusing like the connections?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Last edited by lookie here at Aug 20, 2006,
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
Quote by seek_&_destroy
thanx but i don't understand any of that

i'm not totally out of it, i understand a simple light bulb circuit, and what's more i know what pots and resistors are and what they do... but this is just confusing beyond hell

EDIT oh and dude, you live like half an hour away from me! i'm in miss.

EDIT EDIT another thing how much would that cost appr? provided i already have speakers...

Well, your first problem is that you think you know something, but actually, you know nothing. Take the time to educate yourself.

And, the speaker, particularly for that size, in terms of cost, is somewhere between negligeble and utterly superfluos. You might be better with a headphone out.

You'll need to price the components and enclosure most of all. Then it's all about a half-decent soldering iron, breadboard, and a willingness to remember that it's and all-or-nothing endeavour. If one thing is wrong, it won't work at all.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
ummm wtf is a breadboard?

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build