My opinion is that Metallica is a completely overrated band. They had their good points, but those ended late 80's. Their last 3 albums have been complete ****, with very few good parts. Metallica gets all of the attention as being the best Thrash Metal band, but guess what: I really don't think they are!

Who do I believe is the greatest Thrash Metal band? Anthrax! They have an amazing sound, and alot of ****ing talent! They have never realeased a horrible album, and their entire career has pretty much been based on a high point. They don't cease to experiment (for example, "I'm The Man" and "Bring The Noise") and even when collaborating with rap, they sound great! I personally believe that the music put together by Dan Spitz and Scott Ian easily surpasses the Hetfield and Hammett duo.

Do any other people on these boards feel the same way, or am I alone in this one?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by AmericanJihad
what is the point of this. i really doubt anyone cares what you think

Thats why its called a public forum. No one really cares what you think either

Btw, I agree with the thread starter
**** ino man metallica sucks now
anthrax isnt my favorite but they ****in rulle over metallica now
Send me off to bed forevermore.
uhh.. god this topic just wont die will it! some ppl like em some ppl dont. who cares!! and btw Anthrax not having any bad albums?? i mean i like them alot too but are you ****in crazy? Im The Man was terrible. you cant mix rap and metal! they should be strung up by their balls for that blunder!
" I wish my lawn was Emo so it would cut itself "

"I don't give a f*ck if ya HATE ME!!" - f*ckin rock on COB!!

Only Metallica thread please.

kthnxdie
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Mr. President
My opinion on this thread is that it should be deleted.

I'd say your opinion is a fact, good sir.
Quote by Mr. President

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It's funny how when somebody makes a n00b topic like this all the people that come to the metal just to look (even though they don't even listen to metal) all of a sudden spring into action and say like "Metallica rules!" or "Metallica sucks!" because that's the only metal band they know.

Close it.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Mr. President

This Belongs in the "Only Metallica Thread"
Listening to me play the guitar, is the equivalent pleasure to 20 orgasms

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member #20 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club, pm revelations to join
Quote by Gman400
It's funny how when somebody makes a n00b topic like this all the people that come to the metal just to look (even though they don't even listen to metal) all of a sudden spring into action and say like "Metallica rules!" or "Metallica sucks!" because that's the only metal band they know.

Close it.

I've always wondered why that was. Simply amazes me.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
i think you're wrong metallica will always be the best band in the world. but dont get me wrong, anthrax is an awesome band too.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
i think you're wrong metallica will always be the best band in the world. but dont get me wrong, anthrax is an awesome band too.

I'm a 'Tallica fan too but don't be ****ing ignorant to music. St. Anger already solidified that they're not the greatest band in the world. Don't get me wrong, you can still like them but I'm just proving a point.

To threadstarter, Metallica thread please before lawn gnomes abduct this one and take it home for dinner. Grrrr....
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Metallica sucks now, they were a great metal band back in the day but there new stuff isn't even metal anymore. Lars Ulrich even said that they aren't a metal band anymore, they sold out.
Quote by SGRocker0791

what i really want to know is where this mofo gets his owls

oh no I've been raped by the threadstarter ... I think I have AIDS?

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM