I'd like to get my hair nice and long since I've been finding short hair is just boring, why don't any males grow out there hair?! It's your greatest accessery on your body

Right now my hair is kinda like that longish skater type(nothing else looks good right now)

Can anyone gimme some good ways to get the classic metal hair and list some shampoos and conditioners that I'd proabl need.

Please I want mature replies only I don't have time for "lol you worry about your hair" "LMAO this guys a pooosserrrr" "long hair? lol im gonna throw up" "long hair makes you look like a hippie" "long hair doesn't make you metal"
uh.

check mlhh.org,
its just a forum with alot of long haired guys.

just wait and don't cut it, really nothing more to it, and wash it of course.

then you headbang and it gets a more metal look.

EDIT: i think you can still delete it, go ahead and try
Just grow it...isn't that kind of obvious? Though, I advise to trim split ends, not brush too hard (get a pick instead), and don't straighten it or blowdry too much. I made the mistake of all of those, and even though my hair is long now, I have a lot of split ends and frizz.

Mind you, it'll take a really long time. Hair grows like 6 inches a year.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by xolax
shampoo and conditioner
that ****s for pussies

i second that

i just use whatever shampoos my family has set out

if its long, its metal

\m/
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
heres somethin that will help you out...

medium hair + a couple of months = long hair!
Quote by Generalpwnt
Will 6/66 involve gratuitous orgies with midgets and clowns?

Quote by musicianamedave
Kill his dog...then nail the dog to a cross. Use said cross to anally rape his mother.

Then give him the old Monkey Grabs The Peach!

Quote by xolax
shampoo and conditioner
that ****s for pussies

Don't listen to this guy. Use them both, it'll help you in the long run. Trust me, you don't want your hair to be all frizzy and dry, it'll only be annoying, uncomfortable, and you'll lose a lot of it.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
ive been growing mine for 3 years

just wash it at least once a weak and your cells and all that stuff on your head will do the work
and be shure youre not looking emo or punk

"ahh no, ill bang on another song, my hair will get all messed up"
thats emo
if yo got a hair, make shure it will stink for some time and look TRUE
then, bang it like you want to get rid of your head
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Last edited by the_extremist00 at Aug 20, 2006,
Just make sure you dont get it wet, or it will rust.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
use a really big brush to make it poofy

unles u dont want it poofy haha
My hair is really curly and poofy...it's really long now so I use dry hair conditioner/shampoo to weigh it down with natural oils and make it straighter. Looks better that way.

/effeminate
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Yea my hair starts to curl after a while, never really grown it out but i imagine it will just keep curling. I dont think it will ever get straight, so I just go with the ole Muhammed look.
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
get it cut regularly... if you dont, youll get split ends, and your hair will become very thin...

Dove and Tresemme are the two best shampoo's, the others will strip your hair of its natural oils... which you dont want to do...

then you should pick a type of shampoo that suits your hair type... like volumizer or whatever... I know its kinda metrosexual, but taking care of your body is important dude.
High Templar of the UG Secret Society
PM SickMetal or Sanitarium24 to join.
aNOMaly
You don't have to get regular trims to prevent split ends, just don't expose your hair to excess heat (straighteners, blowdryers, or alot of sun time), and don't be brutal with it.
Quote by iVenom
I'd like to get my hair nice and long since I've been finding short hair is just boring, why don't any males grow out there hair?! It's your greatest accessery on your body

Right now my hair is kinda like that longish skater type(nothing else looks good right now)

Can anyone gimme some good ways to get the classic metal hair and list some shampoos and conditioners that I'd proabl need.

Please I want mature replies only I don't have time for "lol you worry about your hair" "LMAO this guys a pooosserrrr" "long hair? lol im gonna throw up" "long hair makes you look like a hippie" "long hair doesn't make you metal"

Please get the hell out. You're not a metalhead, you won't get facial hair until you're over 20 and you'll start losing your hair on your head.

And you're asking for shampoos and conditioners??? Make sure you get a toxic one and drink a few bottles while you're at it.

Edit: oh and that metal hair rust under water comment was genius
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Quote by chemicalsolutio
Please get the hell out. You're not a metalhead, you won't get facial hair until you're over 20 and you'll start losing your hair on your head.

And you're asking for shampoos and conditioners??? Make sure you get a toxic one and drink a few bottles while you're at it.

Edit: oh and that metal hair rust under water comment was genius

hair envy of the bald man, a dangerous thing
For shampoo I use the blood of a freshly sacrified goat. then i follow with rubbing with the flesh of an innocent virgin, rinse, repeat.
most brootal metal hair ever.
This forum just keeps getting worse and worse

Although both my friends are working on having "metal hair"...meaning, they're growing their hair.
if you're anything like Kirk Hammett, you'll get a stylist

but if you're anything Xtreme, you'll know to stick your fingers into a high voltage powerpoint, for that extra-br00tal look

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by AzureNight
Don't listen to this guy. Use them both, it'll help you in the long run. Trust me, you don't want your hair to be all frizzy and dry, it'll only be annoying, uncomfortable, and you'll lose a lot of it.

This guy knows the truth.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR!! If you don't keep up with it there will be dire consequences.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Just grow it man
Thats pretty much the point of having long hair, you dont care enough about it to cut it. At least thats what I've been doing. So by doing all that stuff to it, it kind of diffies the purpose...
Quote by steve vai82
omfg, shouldn't this thread be titled "how do i become a poser?"

or "how do I become a homosexual?" (no offence to tr00 homosexuals that would pwn this guy anyway)

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I tried growing my hair with just time. What a curly mess it was. I like having short hair (Muhammed Suicmez short lol). =/
I've been growing mine for a year now, about 2 inches past the shoulders, and thick as fuck. But it's straight and smooth. I did have a beard too, but my parents make me shave it for school.
Quote by AvngdSvnfold
just dont wash it. maybe get some cigarette ashes and ber in it

Eh? Washing it keeps it from going to crap and it feels good to wash it. Not washing it has no effect on how it grows, at all.