I liked that shit when I was in second grade.

My name was flamingo_pitcher or something like that if you wanna look, they're probibly all dead
If someone want's to jack all of my Neopedian money, I'll give you the password and you can take it all.

edit: in exchange for your soul
oh god... dont get me started again... that was like crack to me when I was in middle school...

I think I still have an account with like an hypno helmet or whatever and some other cool weapons...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
I used to love that. And then one day i went "Why have an neopet when I can have a real one" The result of that was fluffy, the cat who lived three days
brnh.bandcamp.com
i used to be obsessed with that game.

you know how people were always telling you that they had cheats to get you a bunch of neopoints? well i gave my password to some asshole so he could do that and he took over my account
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Quote by popapez
i used to be obsessed with that game.

you know how people were always telling you that they had cheats to get you a bunch of neopoints? well i gave my password to some asshole so he could do that and he took over my account

I used to scam people that way... I only got like 2 mil total, but it got boring after a while...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

i had one of those jetsam things and thot i was cool. i remmeber that game. havent been on it in probably 5 years or so...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I used to play neopets. I got really bored a couple months ago, tried to log in for the hell of it, and i can't. i even had my pasword emailed to me, but it still didn't let me sign in. Then i just stopped caring, so whatever.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
haha i just made an account and told them my name was Hugh Jass haha they have been pwnt
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Ironbodom
haha i just made an account and told them my name was Hugh Jass haha they have been pwnt

Muthafukkahs got pwnd!
A few of us were playing it like a month or two ago, but we got bored of it. You should have played then.
free account if u still play
user: robert1011
pass: tycoon13
bday: 2/10/1992
take it

80th best UGer
Haha I'm 17 and would play this if you guys played it; it used to be well good fun, don't even try and deny it.

Runescape is good too.

I may use this game for my own twisted ends....
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
^^^Oh. My. God.

Buries head in shame. For you. Not me. Seeing how you have none.

I don't know if I would really play neopets, in all seriousness.

I don't think I can back out of this easily now.
wow... my account is 5 years old.... crazy
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps

I have a little over a million in the bank. I don't know if I wanna give it away or not though.

Account name: anothr_1_bts_the_dst
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
I had one at the beginning of secondary school, and now two years into college, nearly entering University I made a new account about 2-3 months ago.

I've just logged off it, my pet was nearly dead
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
I stopped playing in the 6th grade after the neopets people caught me hacking like all the games. I had like 20 game trophies XD