Poll: Which guitar will be the best quality and last me the longest?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar will be the best quality and last me the longest?
Agile AL-3000
15 47%
Agile AD-2300 Jr.
4 13%
Epiphone '57 LP Jr. Reissue
5 16%
Save for Gibson LP Jr.
8 25%
Voters: 32.
Yeah. Another one, I know. But I really don't know what guitar to choose. I've narrowed it down to a few that I like, but I don't know which one will last me for a long time.

MY OPTIONS:

Agile AL-3000; I've heard that these are comparable to Gibsons and are made with high quality stuff. Would this be a good choice? Would it last for a long time?

Agile AD-2300 Jr.; Again, I'm going from the Agile Reputation here, I've wanted a nice LP Jr. for over a year now - would this be good for that?

Epiphone '57 Les Paul Jr. Reissue; Looks good specwise, but is it? Is it really as good as a Gibson LP Jr?

Save an buy A Gibson LP Jr.; Is it worth the price? I don't care about the name on the headstock in the least. Is it really worth the $750 for the GUITAR and not the name?

I'm also open to any and all other suggestions. I want a Les Paul shape FOR SURE, so please, only recommend similarly shaped guitars (as close to the true LP shape as possible). I'm really interested in LP Jr. like guitars, but I'm also looking at the traditional humbucker equipped LP's.

Also, my budget right now is $400 and I play pretty much everything except metal and country.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Damn, I expected a poll.

EDIT: There it is

I'd say save up for the high quality. Way worth it in the end, even if it is a Gibson.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
It's up now...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Have you looked at an epiphone les paul studio plain top? its $400 i think, and its got nice humbuckers and looks good.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
^The Standard Plain Top, and yes I have. I haven't really heard any first-hand experience with it though.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Al-3000, definently

If you're not playing metal P-90s will work extremely well for anything you'll use them for and that guitar is a looker... Then again I've never liked the LP Jr styled guitars. I'm guessing you're playing punk?
Hmm, well, if you want Emg's (for metal), I'd get an LTD ec-400 (but thats an extra 200$)
but between those 4, I'd say go for the Al-3000 prestige black, because it's sexy

Edit: oops, I read everything country and Metal. I thought that was a weird combo...
I have problems
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
Last edited by Guitarist X at Aug 21, 2006,
Radiomuse, I do play some punk and pop-punk stuff, but I also play a lot of experimental/hardcore stuff like The Mars Volta. I also play a bit of indie.

Guitarist X, what part of "Everything but metal and country" did you miss?

Edit: Guitarist X. Yes. That is a weird combo. And no worries -
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Last edited by Xenn99 at Aug 21, 2006,
get the agile al 3000

it's the best out of those, by far.

a gibson LP jr. isn't worth the money.
^That's what I've heard. I was just making sure.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
To the people that are voting for the Gibson, can you please post your reasons? I've heard they're pretty crappy. Can you guys say otherwise, or are you just voting for the Gibson name?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar