Well since its Dimes birthday, I thought I would do a CFH cover. I couldnt get a good intro, so I left it out, sorry. Solo is mainly improvised. Other than that, let me know what you think about it. Link is in my sig. Thanks
Couple of slipups. Sounded like you struggled with the timing some. The main riffs are pretty off. Solo needs a lot of work. Not bad though, on the right track. Timing was kinda off. The part after the solo was...not good. Work on that riff a lot. Overall work on the whole thing a lot.

R.I.P Dime.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
The part after the solo was...not good

Yeah, I came up to that part, and didnt know how to do it, and my internet was down for some reason so I couldnt look it up. When you say the main riffs are off, do you mean the notes are wrong, or that my timing is off? Thanks for the crit btw.
Sorry but that wasn't very good, the timing was off at times, and the song as a whole was played sloppy. Just practice it to the timing and play less sloppily.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
^No prob dude. I'm not straight on how to play the part after the solo either. Never learned it. But about the main riffs, they just don't sound right. The PMs aren't in the right order. If you listen to the track and practice with it, you'll get it easy.

How long ya been playing?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Am, it has potential.... timing problems, a bit sloppy a pantera song needs to be as clear as day. The solo was am, ok. a few parts improved, those need to be faster to keeps the feeling of the song...........am its just ok..
solo was good timing needs a bit of work and its good to see you spear a thought for the deceased dimebag please comment on my trivium cover youll find it in the forum
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
learn to count to 4
Dave Mustaine: "I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour. "
It was ok, but it still needs a lot of work. The main riff you're playing seems to be lacking something. You're not playing the low notes in it, it just sounds like a bunch of hammer ons.

It didn't work for me everything shut with an error message :O
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
im a beginner and i want to no how do u get that sound off ur guitar at the start of cowboys from hell?